* Touching doorknobs/walls four times.
* Not stepping on sidewalk cracks.
* Lead with right foot when walking, and then switch to left when it feels right.
* Taking four sips of any drink at one time. (First two little ones, then one big one that I split up into two when it’s in my mouth.)
* Covering my hand with my hoodie sleeve before I touch public things.
* Associate names with other nouns.
* Chew food on each side of mouth even number of times before swallowing.
*Hit snooze button four times
* Rub paper between thumb and forefinger four times before turning the page.